University Library, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Dataset for: In-cell titration of small solutes controls protein stability and aggregation
Sukenik, Shahar; Salam, Mohammed; Wang, Yuhan; Gruebele, Martin (2018): Dataset for: In-cell titration of small solutes controls protein stability and aggregation. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. https://doi.org/10.13012/B2IDB-4308433_V1
This deposit contains all raw data and analysis from the paper "In-cell titration of small solutes controls protein stability and aggregation". Data is collected into several types:
1) analysis*.tar.gz are the analysis scripts and the resulting data for each cell. The numbers correspond to the numbers shown in Fig.S1. (in publication)
2) scripts.tar.gz contains helper scripts to create the dataset in bash format.
3) input.tar.gz contains headers and other information that is fed into bash scripts to create the dataset.
4) All rawData*.tar.gz are tarballs of the data of cells in different solutes in .mat files readable by matlab, as follows:
- Each experiment included in the publication is represented by two matlab files: (1) a calibration jump under amber illumination (_calib.mat suffix) (2) a full jump under blue illumination (FRET data)
- Each file contains the following fields:
coordleft - coordinates of cropped and aligned acceptor channel on the original image
coordright - coordinates of cropped and aligned donor channel on the original image]
dataleft - a 3d 12-bit integer matrix containing acceptor channel flourescence for each pixel and time step. Not available in _calib files
dataright - a 3d 12-bit integer matrix containing donor channel flourescence for each pixel and time step. This will be mCherry in _calib files and AcGFP in data files.
frame1 - original image size
imgstd - cropped dimensions
numFrames - number of frames in dataleft and dataright
videos - a structure file containing camera data. Specifically, videos.TimeStamp includes the time from each frame.