The Illinois Data Bank is a public access repository for publishing research data from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
You are ready to deposit data if:
- your data is in a final state and not expected to undergo revisions.
- you have removed any private, confidential, or other legally protected information from your data.
- you are a faculty member, staff member, or graduate student at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- you have permission to publicly distribute data from all creator(s) and/or copyright owner(s).
- is open to anyone in the world.
- receives a stable identifier (DOI) for easy reference and citation.
- is readily available for anyone to access for a minimum of 5 years.
- is located in a stable environment that complies with many funder and publisher requirements.